Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another. - Proverbs 27:17
When: Sunday Morning 9:15am
Where: Man Cave (Upstairs) | 621 S. White Station Rd. Memphis TN 38117
Man-to-Man helps ordinary men learn to follow Jesus, lead their family, and live for the glory of God in everyday life by the power of the Holy Spirit. Come join us as we study together with other men and learn how the bible calls men to walk with God as a normal part of life. Invite some guys and come join us for some great food and time together in community.
The purpose of Man-to-Man is to teach and challenge men of all ages to live for the glory of God in everyday life together with other men as a normal pattern of life as they truly leave a legacy behind them. We want you to make disciples while being made into a gospel-centered disciple.
Our Prayer is that God would shape men by his gospel for the good of the man himself, the wife he was given, his children, the generation after him, the work he does, the church he serves, and the city he is in all for the glory of Jesus.
Our hope is that Memphis will be changed when the Spirit leads men to love Jesus with all their heart, mind, soul, and strength, and learn to love others the very way Jesus did as we give ourselves to the mission of making disciples of Jesus in everyday life. Come join and see God begin to transform your life by the power of His gospel through His Spirit.
- We want men who will commit to:
- Love, serve, and pray for their own wife
- Pray and lead their own family
- Have their bible opened, believed, and applied in their homes
- Who believe in the gospel and follow Jesus Christ in everyday life
- Who walk in the Spirit
- Who live for the glory of God
- Faithfully serve the church
- Who leave behind a generational legacy so that their grandchildren will worship the same God as you because your children worship the same God as you.